Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Moving

Here is the pregnant lady. This picture was taken a couple of weeks ago, so I am bigger now. I have 4 weeks left until our new little boy is born. We feel blessed that our move was before the baby was born.


The Jackson grandparents came to help us move on July 4th weekend. They were a big help. Here is Grammy and Marshall waiting for grandpa and Corbett to carry out the big heavy couches. "Big Truck" is a phrase that I heard Marshall say a lot during our move. Marshall loved riding in the Uhaul.

Look at these young, strong stallions.
Here is Grammy and Grandpa in our back yard right after Marshall squirted them with the hose. Marshall loves the water and wanted to share his love with his grandparents! He is a thoughtful boy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! You are SO gorgeous, Chrissy! Where did you move? Did you buy a house?

Anonymous said...

You are so cute pregnant!

Anonymous said...

Chrissy you are so beautiful! I'm glad you guys moved safely! We have moved twice so far and are about to do a third. I know it can be stressful but I can't imagine it being pregnant and with a child and more stuff. Yeah that the grandparents could help! I hope all is going well!