Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Do as I'm doing.... follow, follow me

Marshall loves lawn mowers. When we lived in our apartment we would sit by the window each week to watch "The lawnmower guy". When I told Marshall that daddy was getting a lawnmower for our house, he became very excited. I decided to get Marshall a house warming gift... his very own bubble lawnmower.
He wants to do what daddy does.

Marshall really looks up to Corbett and both his Grandpas. I am constantly amazed at how observant he is at his male role models. In this clip he wants to do just what grandpa Record does.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Marshall! Oh that made me laugh out loud! He is so observant - and Chrissy your dad is very flexible :)

Anonymous said...

I love how he puts all his weight into pushing the bubble mower. He's so cute. Congrats on the house and on the baby to be.

Anonymous said...

This post is too cute not to say anything. I love the little lawn mower! Congrats on your new house! It's so exciting to finally own something.

Anonymous said...

Those are quite the Pilates moves! Go Grandpa!

Anonymous said...

Hi Corbett & Family,
I came across your blog and an so excited. I talk to Ketti at church and get updates on you guys but now I can just check the blog. Marshall is too cute and I'm excited for your second boy! have a good one, Emily (friess) Montgomery

Anonymous said...

I love the bubble mower and I can't believe how agile your dad is! Does he do yoga? :) What a cutie Marshall is!

Anonymous said...

I love Marshall's work ethic, good job guys. Cami and I love seeing how you all have grown (especially Krissy). Good luck with the baby these next couple of weeks. We'll keep you in our prayers.

By the way, Corbett I think you beat me on the white-o-meter by a couple of degrees (see our blog for comparisons).

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I hope we get to run into you guys more often now that you are in California. We just saw your parents again last week in Santa Barbara. You look so cute with you big belly!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting into your new home! What a fun new adventure. Chrissy, you look great and I'm sure you are ready to have that baby, if you haven't had it already!